Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Why Do We Do This To Ourselves?

I know people who have struggled with infertility for years. Some have come away with babies and some are still struggling. It breaks my heart even more now because every month feels like such a loss. I know that a couple of months cannot compare with a couple of years (or in one friend's case, seven), but it hurts everytime you have to start the cycle all over again. I can't imagine doing this for months on end. My heart goes out to all of you who are in that position. You have more strength than I think I could ever muster.

My temps are up, but the test this morning was a big fat negative this morning. I'm 13 DPO by my count and 16 by FF's count. Either way, I really thought I'd know by today. I bought tests yesterday that I wish I had left at the store. I hate having them here. They are just wayyy too tempting. I'm going to try and hold off until Thursday morning when FF says I should go ahead and test, but I won't make any promises.

I thought yesterday that my boobs were sore, but today I'm not so sure. I really can't even conjure up any other made up symptoms. That's the best I can do.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm so sorry, hon.

     
  • At 5:08 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    I didn't have any symptoms. I still really don't. So maybe there is still a chance. I hope so. I really do.

     
  • At 5:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We do it cuz we are women and mothers, and ttc is not a fun journey. 16dpo by FF, 13dpo by you, and 11dpo by me.... but all that really matters is af still hasn't shown up. Until she does - or better yet, until you get the bfp - you aren't out of the running. Don't let yourself get down!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home