Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Gracie Funny

So, I'm trying to teach Gracie not to interrupt and when she does to say "excuse me". Today B and I were at lunch and we were jabbering like we do when I sneezed. We just kept talking until Gracie tapped me on the arm and here's how the conversation went

Her: Mommy, scuse me's

Me: (turning to her all proud because she's being so polite) Yes, Gracie

Her: Bless you

And she went right back to her chips.

It still makes me giggle. That's the good stuff.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMG that is HILARIOUS!!!!! Make sure you put that down in her baby book!!! (plus you REALLY need to share that on PL!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home