Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hurt

It's 7:15 PM. Jim just called he's on his way home. He rattled off a litany of excuses. I was threatened with my job, the world is caving in... Blah, blah, blah. So, what can I say? I had a shitty day too? My boss fucked be out of my bonus today, 6 months ago my baby died and today is my anniversary but my husband doesn't give a shit enough to make it home for dinner?

I'm so pissed I want to lock myself in the bedroom until he's gone in the morning. I feel so unimportant.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think you're important and I'm sure your husband really does, too. Cheer up, love.

     
  • At 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well this just sucks. I'm so sorry this crap is happening with him. This doesn't exactly make anything easier. For God's sake, you guys have alot to work through without all this too. :( I wish I could come hang out with you and cheer you up. Erin

     
  • At 10:43 AM , Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder said...

    Chances are that he just views it differently than you do. Men are so unromantic. I know that DH and I always see the opposite sides of the coin. Maybe he's distracted with work. DH does that too. I'm sorry you've had a lousy day today. Thinking of you :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home