Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's Not Like It's Our Anniversary or Anything

I've been trying to call DH (does not stand for "dear husband" right now) for two hours. He's on his office on the phone. It's almost six. You'd think this is one of only a handful of days in the year when he'd drag his sorry ass home from work at a decent hour. He's been out of town for 5 days, and leaving again tomorrow, AND it's our anniversary. I'm so pissed, I can't even say.

He tried to do good this morning, wrote me a card (that he signed while sitting on the throne this morning) and even sent one in the mail that I got today. I've been trying to stay positive that he'd be home at a decent time...positive thinking is OVER.

He's on my shit list big time. Credit card will PAY.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Even when you're mad you still crack me up. This time it was the signing of the card while on the throne. SOOO ROMANTIC!! Sorry he's being a shit.... but I can't wait to find out what you damaged his card with!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home