Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sneaky Tears

Just when you think you have all the hurt and tears under control, they sneak up on you.

I had a few minutes to fool around on the web tonight and wandered onto the site that was created whe we lost Audrey. It's the only real thing out in the world totally dedicated to her. No one knows it's there but me and when I go it never fails to bring back the hurt like it was all yesterday.

http://heavenslullaby.com/Baum.html

2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Oh gosh. That's really sad. I wish I could give you a big hug. Things are going to get better. You are always going to remember Audrey and she is always going to be special, but it won't always be this sad.

     
  • At 6:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nothing like a few tears and toast for breakfast! Y'know, when I picture Audrey, I alwasy see this beautiful BALD baby with a wee smile and a great big teddy bear. I don't know why. But seeing the bear on her site made me smile. Sending you GREAT BIG BEAR HUGS!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home