Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Trying to Stay Grounded

Boy, is this hard. It's hard to not know. I am soooo the MOST impatient person ever. This is truly a test. I think I might be failing.

Didn't do anything today. Had to stay home to wait for a delivery. That meant lots of time to think about what I don't know. Sheesh. I should have been working, but I sat on the couch most of the day under a blanket... It's cold out. And rainy. Kind of like my mood.

I'm glad it's Friday.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okay, I am REALLY confused. I have been checking your journal religiosly this week and there hadn't been any entries since Feb 27. Then, I go to check in today and see all of these entries from the entire last week?! WTF?! Maybe I was getting a cached page or something. WHo knows....

    Anyway, I hope that you are staying strong and that you'll have good news tomorrow. But, in the meantime, I just ached for you when I read about the baby at the park. I'm just so, so sorry. I don't know how you do it, but I know that you are and that you're an amazingly strong woman.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home