Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

CD1

Well, here we go again. I tried to make today the beginning of something positive and not have it be such a bummer. I woke up at 5:30 and actually remembered to temp. I'm pretty happy about remembering that. I went for a long walk with the dogs. I don't think I've ever done that. Decided that since I'm not pregnant I'll go ahead and try to get back into shape while I can. Maybe I'll drop this extra 10 pounds just before I have to put it all back on again. I would like to start a little lower than I am...

So, the dogs and I enjoyed our walk. DH thought I was nuts when I got out of bed this morning. I was awake anyway. Might as well be productive...

I got home and got a ton of work done. I'm pretty well caught up and it's not even 8:00 yet. B is supposed to watch Gracie for me for a couple of hours as part of our 10 hour a week deal. I think I'll drop Gracie off and go get my nails done. It's long overdue and that always makes me feel better. I won't even feel so guilty about it because I got so much done this morning...
I'll probably come home and do a bit more work and pick up the house some. Get things ready or dinner tonight.

I did have those drinks last night. Two Screwdrivers. It helped. Came home and Gracie went to bed with me. Best night's rest I've had in a while. I guess the not knowing was harder for me than the answer.

So, on we go. Round 2.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Well, we're on the same schedule now. We can freak out together. I'm sorry it didn't happen for you this month. :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home