Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Dr. W's Office Called

Negative.

I'm going to go drop a load of money on a fertilty monitor. I can't take another month of this. I'm too irregular a sleeper to get and accuarte look at things by charting and temping and I didn't find the OPK thing to be very favorable. I did buy one of thise saliva scope thingys, but I think I'm going to just go drop a load of cash on the fertilty monitor anyway.

That's my pattern. I can't fix it with anything I've done so far, so I'll throw money at it.

I wish it was that easy. I'm such a control freak that this is painful for me. I don't even know how I really feel right now...

4 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hugs to ya!

    I call the fertility monitor "insurance". I ordered "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" - and it arrived the day I got the bfp. I'd planned on buying a fertility monitor then too.... like I said, insurance. ;)

     
  • At 1:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry. I know how dissapointed you must be :( It'll happen. I promise.

    I liked your idea to throw money at something to get it done though. It's bound to work!

     
  • At 6:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry, sweetie.

     
  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger zarqa said...

    Oh, I hear you on the throwing money. I bought a fertility monitor last year and used it sort of half-assedly (forgetting to reset it on CD1, etc) until we got pregnant by IVF. Now, after the stillbirth and TTC again, I use it and OPKs back to back....FM in the morning and OPKs around 2pm. Frankly, I think OPKs are more useful at discerning the real LH peak. FM tells you the four days it thinks you are fertile by guaging estrogen levels too. And if your ovulation isn't normal like mine wasn't last month, it'll give you weird results.
    Whatever you choose, good luck!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home