Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

All's Quiet

Had too much wine last night. B stayed the night with the girls. We polished off two bottles of wine and stayed up far past our respective bed times. Two bottles may not be much for some, but for us... look out. Neither of us was tip-top this morning. Not enough sleep and tpp much wine make for rough mornings. Add to that two toddlers and a 6 week old and you've got a tough day ahead.

Jim spent the weekend with his mother. He's been careful not to say too much about the visit. I admit that I've goaded him a couple of times just to see if I could say something nasty about her. He didn't bite, so I chose to keep (most) of my commentary to myself. Someone's looking out for me. I really was trying to pick a fight...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Hi MB,
    Just saying hi and checking up on you. It seems like things are...going along. We should both be ready to try again soon if your O day is around CD14. I am not very optimistic anymore for myself, but I hope that this will be your month.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home