Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ferning!

So I started using the saliva scope...Spit test. Today I have ferning. Now, never having done this before, I don't really know when it is "partial" or "full" ferning. There were a lot of ferns in there, I can tell you that. What does it mean? How long do I have. I think I'll try the OPK tomorrow and see what happens. I used it last month starting on CD11 and got nothing. My temps have not come up yet. Still very low, lower this morning in fact. I dunno. I guess we have a busy week ahead of us.

Somehow I don't feel as pressured this month. I don't really know why. We go on vacation next month, so now I'm stressing about finding out at the beginning of April and not being able to get to the doctor before we leave. We'll be gone two weeks, so it'll be May. I might spend my vacation worried about what's happening.

Whatever, I'll take it.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    I tried to use the saliva scope and had no idea how to use it. I think I ended up breaking it. :) I hope it works better for you.

    I am also a lot less stressed out this month about TTC. I am not sure why. I think I have really managed to convince myself that I am just never going to get pregnant again, so why stress out? LOL.

    I have to recommend the fertility monitor. It is expensive, but it gives me a lot more control. There's no interpretation like with the OPKs (although I am still using them too).

    I do hope that this is your month. I want to start reading some happy stuff!!!!

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh for crying out loud you crazy woman! LOL LOL Would it help you to know the month I relaxed and said "WHATEVER" was the month little guy was conceived?? ;) This is YOUR month!! I've decided you need another late Dec/early Jan baby!

    I found the saliva scope has a learning curve, albeit a short one. It's REALLY hard to tell partial from full ferning until you've actually seen both, and I don't mean on the cracksmoking pictures on the instructions!! It's like a light goes on though when you actually see both!

    And JUST FOR THE RECORD.... I got a bfp the day before we left for Christmas vacation.... so when you get yours right before your vacation, just enjoy it. Wee one will be fine til you get in, HONEST!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home