Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

OPK Hell

I got super excited this morning after trying out the OPK thing again. When I first did it, I thought for sure it was positive. The second line was darker than the lines I saw on the kit from last month. But, I think it's negative. I tried another one just a bit ago, but it's negative also. I hate these freaking things. It really is hard to tell if one line is really darker than the other.

I think my original plan of just jumping my husband every other night for the next two weeks is just going to have to stick. I just don't trust the results of these things....Or is that my ability to read them??

3 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope everything goes well for you and you see your bfp soon. I will keep you in my prayers. Oh I read your journal when you had it on labor of love. I used to have one there also I closed my. it was Ann mother of 3. God Bless! Ann

     
  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    I save mine and compare them. There is also a new kind that gives you a smiley face when you are Oing. I have not used it. This month I have used the monitor and cheap internet opks. Maybe the smiley face one would give you more confidence.

     
  • At 8:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, you know what I think of them... and you know the "pretending he's hot and you really want him" every other night worked pretty well for us... ;) Keep spitting and temping!! LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home