Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bitter

Man, I'm still pissed about that white trash tramp being pregnant. Really. I've read entries and comments from others so I know I'm not alone. I still just hate how cruel and unfair the world is. I know that's no real revelation, but I can't help but be pissed.

I'm supposed to be working right now. I really have a ton to do before I leave... That, and a ton that I should have been doing for the last few weeks. I've managed to keep my "mom" duties up-to-date, but my work really has suffered. I have been doing zero that is actually proactive. Given that mine is a sales role, that's not a good thing. I kept telling myself I'd be pregnant by now and that the clock on my continuing to work would start ticking. No love there. Every month that I don't get pregnant is one more month of work.

Crap, I'm whiney today.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM , Blogger SuperP. said...

    I've had three four miscarriages, myself. I feel for your loss and I can't imagine how awful it would be to go to term and have to suffer your pain. I hope you are keeping well. God Bless you. You are in my prayers.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home