Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Temps are Out of Control

My chart is insane. Seriously.

My temp is currently up, but I had a funny dip the other day. I suppose it could be the illusive implantation dip. We'll see if it stays up for a couple more days. I can't test until I get home on Wednesday... I get home late, so it will actually be Thursday morning. All of that is assuming that AF doesn't show when she is due Tuesday. But, based on when I think O happened, I think this might be one of those goofy long cycles anyway.

So, today is 9 DPO and the 2 WW continues.

I miss you guys. I have a lot of catching up to do. 2 1/2 weeks is too long to be gone. On the up side, it has kept me from obsessing too much about testing... mostly.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You don't know me but I "watched" your story unfold on TLOL last year. I was amazed at your stength. I tried to find every post you had written. You see I was due Dec 5, 2004. I guess in a way I knew something was going to happen to my baby. My daughter was born still Nov. 20, 2004 at 38 Weeks. It was a cord accident. I have recently decided to TTc again ( or shall I say become obcessed with TTc again) Anyway I went back TLOL to see how you were doing. I just wanted you to know that I find your stength amazing. I am not that strong. I really hope this is your month.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home