Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Awake Again

Crap. Up again at 4:30. This sucks. I think my sinus infect is still around and is causing me to cough at night. That's what woke me up. Then I couldn't get back to sleep. Ugh. I'm not a morning person.

So, FF gave me an O date of last Saturday. I thought that might be the case. I never did get a peak reading on the FM. Still reading high though. Whatever.

Nothing else to report. It's CD 21 and the wait is well underway. I hope it passes quickly and with positive results at the end. I left a message for Dr. M on Monday. She's never returned my call. Bums me out. She's told me a hundred times to call her anytime. I've never dome it so that when I really had something bugging me she'd know simply by the fact that I called, that it must be important.

I guess that plan didn't work. I might as well have called her everyday.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Call her back. Maybe she just didn't get your message for whatever reason, or maybe she's out of the office... who knows???

    And this IS your month. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home