Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, December 05, 2005

What I've Gained

7 pounds. 7 pounds and nothing to look forward to but cramping and bleeding. Nice. I've heard other who've gone through this have gained weight too, so I guess it's no surprise. It still sucks ass.

No signs of the bleeding to start. Nothing. I'm waiting on my bloodwork from yesterday to make sure the levels continue to fall. We see Dr. BM tomorrow for a follow-up. I hope he has something magical to say.

Dh & I had some friends over on Saturday. We drank and played pool...and drank...and drank. I think I might still be hung over. Whatever it takes.

Thanks again for all of your support. I haven't been as diligent about reading your blogs and commenting as I'd like. I promise I'll get better when I get my shit together.
Thank you again for thinking of me.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM , Blogger kate said...

    Thinking of you and sending more ((((((((hugs)))))). I know it is very little but it is all i can do :(

     
  • At 12:32 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Hungover is good...as long as you're hungover enough to be comfortably numb. :o)

    Don't worry about us. We're all still out here. Take care of yourself and just keep us posted. I know I worry about you.

    {{{hugs}}}

     
  • At 2:44 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    Don't worry about anything but yourself right now. You will lose the weight, so don't worry about that.IVF is hard on the body. Again I am so sorry you have to have yet another loss. It seems so unfair and cruel.

     
  • At 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What you have to go through is indeed cruel. thinking of you and hoping that one of these days you'll get that long overdue break.

     
  • At 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    still thinking of you. you have been through so much. that 7 pounds will come off. wish there was more i could say. but there's not, so just know we're here thinking of you.

    Rach

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home