Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

To Begin Anew

It's official. HcG level today was (is) zero. I see Dr. BM on Monday for my exit eval on the study and to find out what's next and where we go from here. The thaw rates at my clinc are better than 90%, so I guess that means our little fighter has a good shot at being brought back. Our issue is that the chance of pregnancy on one embryo is only like 60%. I guess that's better than nothing.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Our issue is that the chance of pregnancy on one embryo is only like 60%

    I understand that even if you go au naturale and hit it on exactly the right day/time, you only have a 30% chance of getting pregnant. So you already have better odds, right? Good luck!

     
  • At 5:37 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    Best of luck... 60% sounds very encouraging!

     
  • At 1:08 PM , Blogger Diana said...

    my prayers are with you. 60% is waaaaay better than 0!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home