Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Funny Kid Story

In and effort to keep my resolution about being positive, I thought this one needed to be recorded for posterity.

Yesterday we took Gracie to see Narnia (it was great, by the way). In the last few days she's been all about watching Toy Story. She watched it three times just on the drive home from Colorado. As we left the theater, there was a little boy with the Woody charachter doll. Gracie was so excited, and in her best (and loudest) voice, she exclaimed...

"MOMMY! THAT LITTLE BOY HAS A WOODY!"

There were plenty of stares, but thankfully, more laughing. In fact, it still makes me giggle.

Happy New Year.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OK so when do we get to see a pic of the little girl? I LOVE the story. I would have been laughing too! At least she didn't say "I want that Woody!"

    Rach

     
  • At 11:42 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Yeah Gracie! What a classic, definitely one for her 21st birthday party:)

     
  • At 11:46 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

    hehehe...thanks for the laugh.

     
  • At 5:14 PM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    Classic!!! Very funny! Glad you had fun...hope this new year brings wonderful things for you!

     
  • At 5:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my gosh, that is so cute and funny! Defintely one for the memory books!

    Happy New Year sweetie, I hope 2006 has great things in store for you!

     
  • At 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Michelle, I have to share a similar story with you. In September, my DH & I went to Disney World along with our two children (5 & 3) and my parents. We were waiting in line to meet Ariel (The Little Mermaid), and my husband had gone for a quick run to see if he could find some pressed penny machines. (He and the kids were really into collecting them). Well, he returned to the Ariel line and very excitedly announced, "I got a Woody! I got a Woody!" Keep in mind, Ariel is quite attractive. Needless to say, we got many strange looks that day, all because of the fact that my DH had found a Woody pressed penny.
    Best wishes this New Year!!!!!

     
  • At 12:21 PM , Blogger laura said...

    boy, they're starting younger and younger...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home