Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

For Rachel...

Shame on you for asking a proud mommy for pistures. Now you'll be bombarded...















This is from Halloween last year. Bad pic, but bad mommy has several dozen pictures on the camera that I have yet to download and sort.

I suck.

This is from her first birthday and one of my absolute favorites. That's me and my double chin.




















And this, is from our Christmas card last year... The bear is Audrey's bear. It was given to us when she was born. It's our way of making sure she gets to be in the family picture.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM , Blogger Anam Cara said...

    Georgeous family! Gracie is a cutie! Wow. Thanks for sharing the photos. And the teddy bear is a great idea in memory of Audrey. I will have to do somethin like that in the future.

     
  • At 6:22 AM , Blogger kate said...

    What a *beautiful* family! Gracie is a doll. I love the way you have included Audrey in the picture...

     
  • At 7:13 AM , Blogger KB said...

    OMG!! I love love love the bear in the picture - what a GREAT idea!!

    I love her first birthday pic too. And you don't have a double chin either. :P

     
  • At 12:00 PM , Blogger Diana said...

    I'm in love with the family pic. It's gorgeous.
    Gracie is a beautiful little girl.

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    Great pictures!

    Gracie is adorable.

    Your Christmas picture is fantastic!

     
  • At 4:46 PM , Blogger msfitzita said...

    Too much cuteness!! What a sweetie!!!

    I love the idea of the bear too. We have Thomas' bear on our bed and I like the idea of including it in family photos!

     
  • At 3:39 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    G. is so adoraable!!! And you are so beautiful; the picture from your blog doesn't sdo you justice, seriously!!!
    What a great-looking family you are!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home