Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Blog My Rules

Well, I've been forced to follow so many who decided to disallow anonymous comments. I apologize to my bloggy friends who will be affected by this choice, but them's the rules...made by me. I'm the Master of this Universe. If I want to say nasty things about Britney, I get to. Even better, I get to and I don't have to hear your BRAVE ANONYMOUS opinions about how I feel.

Grow some balls and use your name if you have something to say.

Sorry guys.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Anam Cara said...

    Well said Michelle!! Why do people who want to say things like that do it anonymously anyway?? What are they afraid of??

     
  • At 1:26 PM , Blogger kati said...

    Good call. I was horrified to read those 2 anon comments. I may be wrong but it's seems to me that they pointed their pinkies at us, but didn't seem to notice that their thumbs were pointing straight back at themselves.

     
  • At 2:47 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    It's sad that it's come to this, but I completely understand why you have to do it. I never could understand, though, why someone would post anonymously anyway. I think those who do just think it'll be fun to stir things up; those people are sick when they feed off of other people's pain.

     
  • At 3:24 PM , Blogger KB said...

    What on EARTH are YOU apologizing for??? After reading the anons, I don't blame you one bit!!

     
  • At 6:23 PM , Blogger MB said...

    Jill & Kati, you guys said it best. I know I have readers who aren't registered, but I just don't need that kind of shit.

     
  • At 7:05 AM , Blogger kate said...

    You go girl! Nothing to apologize about. Those comments were ridiculous.

     
  • At 7:15 PM , Blogger msfitzita said...

    Here! Here! Good on you Michelle. I'm so sorry you were the target of such viciousness.

    A million ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home