Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Because I can

I just want it noted for the record that I have not made mention of Britney's current appearances in the media.

And this does not count.

Aren't you proud of me anonymous? Is my womb a more hospitable place yet? Oh wait, you can't comment because you don't get an opinion. HA!

So, I'm just saying... I could be making jokes and shitty commentary, but I'm not.

But I might.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Ha! Your omission has been noted! :)

     
  • At 7:45 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    I thought of you right away when I saw her latest act of poor parenting. You certainly have more self-control than I do!

     
  • At 5:34 AM , Blogger KB said...

    I wish you would... PLEASE???!!!!???!! Pretty please, with sugar on top??

     
  • At 6:35 AM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    You have a lot more restraint than I do! She's a twit ho...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home