Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Blog Challenge

I am....Tired
I want...A sibling for Gracie
I have...Tried for a lng time
I wish...It would happen soon
I hate...That I'm still trying
I miss....Audrey
I love...My girls
I despise...Brussels Sprouts
I never...Say never
I always...Keep trying
I sleep...Not enough
I sing...All the time
I dance...HA! Never
I try...Really hard
I go...To work everyday
I can't...Get over the death of my daughter
I can...Keep going...I hope.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM , Blogger lorem ipsum said...

    Amen.

    (Where do you get these challenges, BTW?)

     
  • At 5:12 PM , Blogger pithydithy said...

    You do keep going. And you do it gracefully and with strength and beauty and honesty that touch and awe me.

     
  • At 7:19 PM , Blogger KB said...

    You need to add to "I always".... what do you need to add, you ask? You need to add "I always make Kenna laugh", cuz you do. Even if it is poking fun at J and his pockets... ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home