Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I will not obsess...

What a lie.

I didn't temp this month. I'm still happy with that decision. I'm sleeping better than I did last month. I like it. But it's 7dpo (according to my fertility monitor) and I'm starting to stress about what the end result will be. I'm trying really hard not to, but it's really just impossible.

Jim left this morning for a job interview in New Jersey. I hope it goes well. It's the second interview, I hope they give him some indication of what they think and what's next. It could mean a move there, but I'm okay with that. I'm not wedded to this place, so if we move, it's an adventure. Meredith, is it far? Maybe we could visit! Anyway, here's hoping that works out. It's been nice having him to do laundry, but I'm really kind of sick of getting up and getting ready for work while he sleeps. I am just sick of the extra stress. Ugh.

So, that's really all. No big news, nothing to report. Just waiting. Again.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM , Blogger pithydithy said...

    It's around 7 hours-ish-- could be a nice weekend trip for you up to VT!!!!!

     
  • At 5:34 AM , Blogger SWH said...

    Not obsessing is a almost impossible. I'm using the guise of just wondering if I'm ovulating to use OPKs this month. But i'm not temping (yet). CD 13 no positives yet (but a normal cycle for me wouldn't be positive until cd 14 or 15).

    Not that I'm obsessing... just gathing scientific data.

    Right....

     
  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger KB said...

    tell ya what... I'll obsess for you. I'm getting pretty good at it. ;)

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    I can't even imagine just going about my day w/o obsessing about it! LOL. Hope you hear good news about the job interview soon!!

     
  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger kate said...

    waiting with you, and hoping this is your month!

     
  • At 3:12 PM , Blogger KB said...

    so if i'm right, you're dpo and i'm totally obsessing. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home