Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, April 04, 2008

6 (plus) Months, It Begins

My kids are talkers ('cept the dead one, she's pretty quiet) (deadbaby humor, it's one of the fabulous privileges of this club...wo-freaking-hoo). Gracie talked at like 7 months. She literally has not stopped since. She was speaking full (run-on) sentences by about 18 months. She makes me tired with her mouth.

Nat is already saying da-da. Not only is she saying it, she calls for him. She says it when she sees him. When he comes and talks to her, she babbles...dadadadadadada.

I gave up the good drugs when I hurt my ankle so I could keep breastfeeding and this is the thanks I get.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    I agree...totally unfair. (Sam said Dada before Mama)

     
  • At 8:09 PM , Blogger Mrs. Collins said...

    Wow, so from who does she inherit the talking genes? : )

    Andy is sorta babbling. Nothing that sounds like anything, but he babbles questions. I mean he raises his voice at the end of his babble. I hope he's not one of those kids who asks question after question.

     
  • At 9:05 AM , Blogger kate said...

    LOL...'dada' is always the first word in my house. Actually, i am not sure with Chloe, i think her first word really was kitty cat 'ki-ka'. She said mama fairly early too, but it didn't mean ME, it meant FOOD. 'this is the thanks i get'....exactly.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home