Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Number Four for Number Two

Happy Birthday Audrey Girl. Wherever you are, we wish you were here. We'll send you your balloons when daddy gets home from work. Sister is making you cupcakes. And, the babies will get their flowers today too.

Four years. In the days and weeks and months after you were born, I never believed I would get to this place. I never believed I would get four years down the road. It just seemed like an eternity away. In some ways it is and in some ways it seems like yesterday.

Love you, Baby.

Mommy

7 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger KB said...

    Happy Birthday Audrey! Thinking of you, your mommy & daddy, & your stinker sisters today!

     
  • At 12:40 PM , Blogger The Nanny said...

    Happy birthday, Audrey! Keeping your family in my thoughts today.

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    Happy Birthday, sweet girl. (((hugs))) to you, M.

     
  • At 3:15 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Happy Birthday, Audrey! So sweetly written, Michelle.

     
  • At 10:37 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

    I'm sorry I wasn't able to leave my wishes on your birthday little one. But I was thinking of you and hoping that your mommy would have a peaceful day.

     
  • At 8:23 PM , Blogger Final Score: Girls 3, Boys 0 said...

    Sorry I missed your birthday, sweet dear one. It does seem like yesterday since you left. Happy birthday and hugs to you and your mommy.

     
  • At 12:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I have followed your mom's story from the start.
    Happy birthday sweet angel. Though I dont know you or your family, you and they are always in my heart and prayers.

    Love & Light,
    C.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home