Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, August 31, 2009

So, I knew we were having a girl. Imean, after three, can you really expect anything else? I don't think so. Iam totally fine with it. Happy even. Iknow what girls are like, I knowhow those bits work. After seeing my nephew, I was scared todeath about learning what to do with boy-parts. This is good.


Jim is fine too. He makes a great girl-daddy. I think he may even make a better girl-daddy than he would have a boy-daddy. The Universe seemed toknow it too.


I'm starting to feel more consistent movement. It's great. I love that part. I wish the pukey part would end. Crap, I'm almost 19 weeks. You'd think it would be over. It is...mostly, but I still have moments.


Grace started first grade today. It seems surreal and normal all at once. I'm not sure how tht works, but it is what it is. They really do grow too fast.


2 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    She looks like SUCH a proud big sister!!!!

    My oldest son started school today too. It was hard on me....he's growing up SO fast. He did great, and even found a new best friend, who lives on our street!!

    Makes my heart swell just knowing that THIS, this is where it all begins and how awesome moments lay ahead.

    They really do grow too fast :(

    God Bless,

    Chantal

     
  • At 6:07 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    I'll admit my DH wanted us to have at least one more girl when we found out we were having twins. I had to keep telling him that the stats from IVF produce more boys than girls. Sure enough - two boys. It took some time for his brain to adjust, but we adore our boys! And we won't be trying again for another girl, LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home