Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Roller Coaster

Well, after hoping all day today that I might actualy have a higher level today than yesterday, the big answer was (is) no. Level was lower, so the doc is saying early miscarriage. I'm a little shocked, and don't really know what to think, but it is what it is I guess.

It was hard not to get my hopes up today.

He's got me starting the pill for the next several days to freeze my cycle and will do another test Friday before I start the Follistim. My level needs to be zero before he can start it.

I guess this is still the beginning of the ride...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sweetie, you are heavy on my heart and I am praying for you. Sending you ((((big hugs))). XOXOXOXO

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home