Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A Parasite

I went in today for a repeat baseline ultrasound and to hopefully get this show on the road. No love.

I had a cyst on one of my ovaries last time that he sort of dismissed as nothing. Now he's decided that the cyst is producing hormones and is causing my cycles to be all out of whack. I have to do nothing for a week. I guess most of these cysts go away on their own. Then, go back in next week for another ultrasound to see if the thing has gone. If it's not, then we have to start some medication that will dissolve it and then *hopefully* get started.

I know nothing about cysts. I have no idea what I'm dealing with here. My husband is even more clueless than I and all he could say was "well, honey, at least we had a nice weekend together".

Ugh.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM , Blogger Amy said...

    Sorry that things are not progressing for you. I just wanted to let you know that I had problems with cysts during a couple of my cycles. I was put on birth control pills and they did go away. Please know I am thinking of you and praying for a positive.

     
  • At 12:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope things will move right along and be as comfy as possible for you. I know all you're seeking out is the end result- another little one to love.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home