Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Blech

That's how I feel. I shouldn't. We've had a pretty good week. But, alas...I do.

We had a perfectly lovely dinner with some dear friends tonight. It was fabulous. Good food, good wine and great company. The only part that was hard is that she's due to have a baby in a few days. I'm jealous. Really, that's what it comes down to. I love her to pieces, but I'm miserably jealous.

I have to go see Dr. Baby Maker tomorrow. I was supposed to go Thursday, but a few of my stitches are particularlt nasty looking, so I need him to take a gander. I'm sure it's no biggie, but when I looked at them tonight and they were all oozey and red, I thought I better let him have a look.

Oh, well, I guess the week hasn't been so great.

One of our dogs bit Gracie Saturday night. That sucks ass. He got her good. She deserved it, but he's not trustworthy, so I've got to find him a new home. I think he's just one of those dogs who was meant for adults and not for children. The day was coming, I shouldn't have been surprised. I guess I was in denial. No more, he's gone. Bums me out. I've had him for six years, but the fact is that I could never look my daughter in the face if I kept him and he did it again. If he left a scar, I would forever look at it and blame myself. Bye-bye doggie.

So, I'm a shitty blogger. I guess I just haven't had much to say. I'll try to be better. Don't hate me.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:35 AM , Blogger laura said...

    uh, i'm a little lost as to what is shitty about you blogging about your life or why you think anyone would hate you, but i'm sorry you're having such a tough week. a big hug for you.

     
  • At 6:18 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Let me know if you need any help finding a place for the dog. I have friends in animal rescue who might be able to help.

    I hope you're feeling better and your stitches are ok. {{{hugs}}}

     
  • At 7:50 AM , Blogger lorem ipsum said...

    Just figured you were still recovering from the shock of a grapefruit-sized growth coming out of you.

    I'm so sorry to hear that things have been rotten and hoping for a good appointment for you today. :-)

     
  • At 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, I'll only hate you if you fall off the face of the earth and don't tell me where you've gone. :) Hang in there.

     
  • At 6:07 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Shitty weeks are good excuses to do practically anything including not blog:)

    Sorry it's been so rough. I hope those stitches don't get too nasty and the doc can do something for them. Warm salty water is good as is sun bathing. Good luck with everything - hope you feel better soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home