Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A new member to our little crappy club...

I got word that a woman I know (we kept pregnancy journals on the same site for years and have tried keeping up even still), found out yesterday that the baby she's carrying has no chance of survival. The decision she has to make now is the terrible choice to let her baby go now, or just wait for it to happen naturally. I know there are many of you out there who had to make the same choice.

If you're interested and able to talk with her, to help her in anyway, will you please send me a note? My e-mail address is thevegasbaums@yahoo.com/. This is one of those times when I know there is comfort in numbers and I know when I first lost Audrey there was nothing more comforting than communicating with someone who knew my pain.

Thanks to you all...

M

5 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I checked the journals yesterday and found that out too. It feels terrible knowing someone else is going through this now too, and has to be a part of the club that no one wants to join. I feel awful for her, and for you all over again. :(
    Erin

     
  • At 10:33 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

    Michelle I read that too and feel so bad for her. I don't know what to say to her other than I am hurting for her too and that I am sorry. Do you think there is anything else I can/could be doing to help her?

     
  • At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Michelle - I have been following her for long while and was so sad to hear her news. I hope and pray that others who unfortunatley know the pain can be there for her. I wish I could do more for her...

    Beth

     
  • At 6:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are a good friend to offer her so much support during this dark time. I feel so badly for her.

    You are an amazing woman, Michelle for thinking of her while you are going through your own pain.

    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 7:03 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    I am sooo sorry to hear about your friend. Yet another member of this elite club. UGH I hate this......

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home