Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, July 11, 2005

"Look out! I think she's gonna jump!"

No, I'm not. Just kidding. Thanks so much for all of your supportive messages. I know my last mess of posts sound like I'm really in the dumps, but surprisingly, I'm not. I don't really know why. I'm a little worried, sure. I'm really ready to be a mom again and move past all this crap. But honestly, that's all. My mood really isn't all that bad.

It's kind of hard to explain. Maybe I just have one of those attitudes that I just know that I can't control the outcome at this point, so why bother getting worked up? I mean, my will is current and all...

HAHA!

No, it's not all that bad. I just want the damn thing to go away and get on with it. That's all.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, pass me some of the snagria, would you? ;)

     
  • At 6:14 PM , Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder said...

    mb - good luck on thursday. I'll be sending positive vibes your way! I'm sorry about all of this you're having to go through. :(

     
  • At 8:07 PM , Blogger laura said...

    what is going on? i go offline for a few days and everything goes to pot! i'm sending mental zaps to that damn cyst.

    out, damn cyst!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home