Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Odds and the "C" Word

So, based on my MRI results and my doctor's opinion, I have to go see an oncologist before the surgery. The odds are 1 in about 100 that this thing is cancerous. I've lost the odds game before. I mean, I had a 97% chance that my daughter wouldn't die and I lost that one, didn't I?

Fuck. How am I going to feel when I walk into the building with the big sign that says "Women's Cancer Center". It makes me sick right now. Will I puke in the bushes as I walk in?

I may just puke in my own bushes right now.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Oh MB! I hope not. Let's hope that the odds got you once and will not get you again.

     
  • At 1:17 AM , Blogger Anam Cara said...

    Wow, I'm in shock. I am so sorry you are going through this MB!! I'll be hoping and praying that, like Vix said, the odds got you once but won't get you this time. (((Hugs)))

     
  • At 6:17 AM , Blogger VHMPrincess said...

    good grief - i'm sending prayers your way.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home