Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Anyone know where I can buy a little bit of will power?

Seriously.

I've got about 30 pounds I'd like to say goodbye to, but I have no will power. I need to get off my ass and exercise, but I can't make myself find the time to do it. I don't eat a lot. I'm not a snacker. My food choices probably aren't fabulous, but exercise would go a long way to helping the problem.

Any ideas? I am seriously looking for suggestions.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    My girlfriend swears by Curves. I'm a slug, so I have absolutely no personal insight.

     
  • At 2:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Body for Life by Bill Phillips, I think the book is called. An awesome exercise program.

    Ditto on Curves. My mom LOVES it and I can TOTALLY tell a difference.

    I would say Weight Watchers but it sounds like oyuw ant to focus more on the exercising part.

     
  • At 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am a big weight watchers fan. It's an easy program that will help you make better choices. Knowing how many "points" are in a certain food certainly makes me think twice before consuiming something since I only get so many points per day.

    As for the exercise, get out and start walking first. It's easy and it can be done before work, after work or even on your lunch break. Maybe that will get you motivated to start a work out regime. Good luck, I am in the same boat with you--without a paddle!

     
  • At 5:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When I lost 60lbs the only exercise I was doing was walking. I tried to walk as much as I could. I dropped the 60lbs in 5 months.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home