Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Here we go again

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060113/ap_en_mu/people_paltrow;_ylt=AixEZRMbaOtIhmZMXOBsnSms0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3YXYwNDRrBHNlYwM3NjI-

Why can I not go just a few days without this shit being splashed all over hell's half-acre? Really. It's just a big cosmic joke.

And the joke's on me.

I won't call her a whore because I like her. I think she's a decent person. But damn! Cut me some slack people!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger kate said...

    What's she going to name this one, Orange?!

    ((((((((hugs))))))))) to you. I suggest not reading the news for awhile...heck, i never read the news any more. I just learned to fake it when people talk about current events...

     
  • At 2:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah? Well, you're a bigger person than me. I hate her AND Angelina Jolie. Hell, I almost resent my own mother for being able to get pregnant. Hugs.

     
  • At 2:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hate to sound like a beeyatch, but just exactly would a Hollywood celeb do with a stillbirth, or with trouble getting pregnant, or a serious birth defect (all stuff that DOES happen, as we all know...)? I used to care about all the celebs having kids, until I realized I am just wasting time even thinking about it.

    Why do I still sometimes want to know what is going on with them?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home