Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bummed

I've been trying to get together a trip to go see my mom & dad (they live outside of New Orleans) before they haul off and move out of the damn country and I can't seem to get the airlines to help me out. Assholes (sorry Justin, not directed at you by any means...). I wanted to fly Southwest and use some unused funds I alread have banked, but there are such limited flights into New Orleans right now that getting a flight is near impossible. I tried other sirlines, but not only does the problem seem to be the same, but then I'm just spending more money since I have money I've already spent that I wanted to use. I even tried other airports, but I'm getting nothing that works.

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Maybe fly into another Southwest City and then drive? I know they fly to Birmingham, although that's not super-close to NOLA. I've made that drive, though. It's okay. Or, maybe Houston? That's about 5 hours from NOLA if I remember correctly. OF course, at this point, I'm making everything much more expensive than a free or discounted plane ticket, huh?

     
  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    damnit. What about AirTran?

     
  • At 8:10 AM , Blogger KB said...

    Drive. Through Oklahoma. :) Or fly to OK and rent a car and drive the rest of the way. I think it's about 8-9 hrs.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home