Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

You know, good question.

I don't know if my cervix would be closed. Best case I'd be like 10 dpo. Would it be that tight already? I mean, I'm going to have to ask about it now. When we did the IVF we had very strict instructions to use condoms during that cycle. We even had to sign a form saying we understood that.

This time? Nadda. Zilch.

I wonder what the deal is. Ali is a day 6 blast right now, so he's only really 4 days behind growth-wise. As for implantation and closed cervixes (cervi?) I don't know.

I may have to do some more research. I'll post on IVF Connections. Someone always knows over there.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Let us know! I am really wondering myself!
    Rach

     
  • At 2:10 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    You know, our doctor never told us not to have unprotected sex during my IVF cycle, and I believe that we did have unprotected sex, even on a day they told us not to have any sex. (It appeared they were going to cancel the cycle due to poor response. We showed them!)
    I'm interested in knowing the answer.

     
  • At 3:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Michelle, with my last pregnancy I got a postive HPT at only 9 DPO, so you should be able to know if you're pregnant by then. Good luck!!!

     
  • At 12:22 PM , Blogger SWH said...

    WOW! Its great to see that you're so close to transfer. I'm curious to see if you learn more about the timing of transfer vs. O for a FET. :)

     
  • At 7:07 AM , Blogger laura said...

    open or closed, i just hope this month leads to the child you want. good luck!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home