Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

On the road again

Well, it begins. Stopped the BCP last night & start estrogen on the 23rd. We do the baseline on the 22nd. I got the big box 'o drugs today. Sheesh. That is always so daunting to open and go through. Progesterone? Check? Estrogen? Check. Giant syringes? Check. Ack.

Man. I wish I wasn't doing this. I mean, I'm glad for the opportunity, and super excited about the possibilities, but hell. If I had my Audrey, well, I wouldn't have to do it. Damn.

Gracie went to her first swim lesson last night. They moved her up a level to the group that doesn't need mom or dad in the water with them. WAAAAAA! My baby doesn't need me. I'm proud, but it was kind of fun doing it with her. I'll just sit on the bleachers and sniffle... There's a little girl about Audrey's age. Damn, she's cute.

There is no escape.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know there's no escape. I am so sorry there isn't. I just feel so, so strongly that this is going to be your year. I just FEEL it. I can't explain it beyond that. I also have an uncanny ability to be able to determine when others are pg, etc...I have freaked my friends out on a regular basis by telling them they are expecting when they didn't even know it. So I guess what I'm saying is I just FEEL it. This is going to be your year.

    I love the name Audrey. Adore it.

    Rachel

     
  • At 3:28 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    I'm so sorry you have to go through this. You should be holding Audrey in the stands while watching your daughter swim. Life just isn't fair, is it?
    Good luck to you as you begin the FET process. I never did one, so I am anxious to hear what it's like. You can do it!

     
  • At 2:35 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Best of luck with this cycle. The odds are even better with FET right?

    I am also jealous of your over achieving little swimmer after my disasterous attempt at lessons with my 2 and a half yo in December:) It's wonderful that she's taken so well as it is such an important skill to have.

    My thoughts are with you as you approach The Day:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home