Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bored

I'm bored with the title of my blog. It's so...sad. I'm not really a sad person, so it really doesn't fit me. More pissed off than anything else. I'll have to ponder that and try for something more original... Hmmm... Suggestions? Maybe I'll have a contest. I could give away something... I have lots of things I'd like to get rid of. Sadly, I don't think anyone else would want them either. That sucks...

9 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM , Blogger lorem ipsum said...

    How about, 'Our Journey Back'?

     
  • At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looking forward...

     
  • At 5:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Our journey for happiness

     
  • At 5:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Life After Loss

     
  • At 8:32 AM , Blogger Liz said...

    Looking For Happiness

     
  • At 11:08 AM , Blogger KB said...

    "More Pissed Off Than Anything"

    I think that nailed it well.

     
  • At 4:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't have any suggestions (I'm crappy like that), but I will say that my faves from others are the first two:

    "Our Journey Back"
    &
    "Looking Forward"

     
  • At 9:45 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    I don't know, but I reckon you'd be a pretty sassy lady IRL and after the Adeline story you left on my comments, I'm thinking either to quote her 'honey, I was NEVER a Lady' in that you are pissed rather than demurely sad, or, Something related to the surreal place you live in - Vegas! Cos let's face it, this whole situation is as unreal as anyone could ever have imagined.

    To me, you seem like one whose journey is more 'Thelma and Louise' than 'Titanic' nowadays. Ignore me if I'm wrong;)

     
  • At 7:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How about "It Can Only Get Better From Here"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home