Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Decisions...

We are staying on track with the FET. Partly because I just don't think I'm ready to try another fresh cycle. I want to give Ali a shot and I hope my gut is right that he's our guy. I hope, I hope, I hope.

If it's a fluke that there are all these eggs this month, then so be it. If the FET fails, then we might try a few natural cycles while we re-evaulate our program.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I want to wish you the best of luck with little Ali. He is a fighter.

     
  • At 6:32 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    The best of luck to you and little Ali:)

     
  • At 6:38 PM , Blogger laura said...

    best of luck! c'mon, little fighter!

     
  • At 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good girl.

    And now, ladies and gents, in the opposing corner, I introduce, "Ali!!!!!!"

    **crowd cheers, little baby Ali can be heard, wailing and pink, in about 9 months... ;)****

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger KB said...

    YAY! 'nuff said.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home