Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm an ass and thanks for the suggestions

Why do I do such stupid things? I went looking at belly galleries today. Stupid, stupid. Why the hell do I care what a bunch of strangers bellies look like at xxx weeks of pregnancy? Seriously. Why do I do this to myself?

Lining was 9mm this morning. Already what it needs to be at 11 days from transfer date. Nothing more significant to report really.

Thank you for all the fabulous suggestions to rename my blog. I'm still not sure where to go with that.

Damn, I'm boring.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:27 AM , Blogger KB said...

    it's called being human.

    Quit beating yourself up. Ali's going to make himself known before too long anyways, and then you better be sharing YOUR belly pics!!

    I could share mine if you like.... of course, it's just flab and rather gross.... but if it would help, I'll make the sacrifice... :P

     
  • At 12:49 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    After my miscarriages I was all over the belly shots! No, not healthy but meh - you gotta do something to remind yourself why you feel so shitty and boy does seeing all those fat healthy baby bellies do it!

    So carry on, as you were, and just hang out for Ali to do his/her job and fatten YOU up like those other women!

     
  • At 2:07 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    At least you didn't watch "A Baby Story"; I stupidly did that one!

    Your lining sounds great! So there's some good news. And little Ali is just waiting to make his new home inside you. I bet he/she can't wait either!

     
  • At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, the things we do on the internet.

    I do the same thing.


    Rach

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger laura said...

    i can't even look at those pictures, they're so freakish to me, at least when compared to my belly after a post-wedding gain followed by 1 and 2/3 pregnancies in the last year and 8 months.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home