Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I will stay positive, I will stay positive...

9 more days until the transfer... I'm feeling very hopeful.. More so than I have in the past. I suppose that's a good thing.

I think I ovulated yesterday. Lots of (TMI) EWCM and that funny side pain. So, on the off chance I am right, I seduced my husband last night. Poor clueless man. God love him. I figure the worst thing that could happen is that we have more than one...no biggie!

Curious; how would those numbers play out? If I did O yesterday and we concieved, I would be 10dpo on transfer day. How weird would that be?

4 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Would they still transfer? Can they even test to see if you might be pg at that stage?

    Can you imagine having twins who were of totally different ages but still with the same birthday? What a spin out:)

     
  • At 8:10 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    Hey, I like you're covering all of the bases stance; I'm like that too.
    However, I never did a FET, so I'm sorry but I'm no help there; curious too though.
    Only 9 days!!! Glad you're staying positive!!!!

     
  • At 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was wondering the same thing Jill was. Would they still Transfer? I know nothing about IVF but it seems like your cervix would be closed if you were PG.

    But it would be neat for you to end up with twins that way.

     
  • At 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah wouldn't your cervix be closed? I'm a moron when it comes to this stuff though - I can't even figure out if I'm ovulating or not. So I am NO help!!!!!!!!

    Thinking Ali is going to show them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Rach

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home