Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Quiet

These progesterone injections are now officially awful. The first week was a breeze, but today has been very painful after last night's injection. I'll be glad when these are over.

I'm trying to decide on doing an HPT. I'm scared to death that if it's negative my bubble will fully burst. I might try and hold out for the beta.

Truth be told I'm scared to death. What if it doesn't work?

7 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    Yah, the progesterone injections really suck! Hubby and I totalled them all up. He gave me 63 shots of them! It was worth it though. I know how scared you are about it working or not. I will be thinking about you!

     
  • At 3:24 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    What if it does work? :o)

     
  • At 6:51 PM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    Just thinking of you and wishing you the best. Hope the time goes fast.

     
  • At 4:57 AM , Blogger SWH said...

    If it does work it will be great and we will jump up and down in front of our computers. :)

     
  • At 5:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I understand you being scared. If you remember I was afraid to test when it was time. I wish I had some words of wisdom that could help you out a little. Just know that I am thinking of you and crossing my fingers for a BFP. How long before they do a beta?

     
  • At 7:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When would it be testing time? and How long before a beta?

     
  • At 7:55 AM , Blogger kati said...

    Michelle,

    I'm sorta in a similar boat right now after my transfer yesterday. Right now I'm just trying to be happy about the fact that I made it to transfer (given the number of our embryos that wasn't at all a given). Don't know how long that will last :)

    I wish you the very best of luck. It's scary.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home