Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

No News is just, well, no news.

Nothing exciting. Sad...

Jim's going to meet with some guys today about a potential job. He's super excited about it. It would be an extreme blessing if everything just fell into place. He would be soo happy and I would be happy and much relieved. Please, please...

AF lasted all of a day and a half. I have no reason to believe I'm pregnant, but am leaning toward "totally f-ed up". I have an appointment with my OB/Gyn on the 17th and am hoping to talk her into some Clomid. I figure it can't hurt and I'm just not ready to see the RE again.

Oh, and I thjink my ear is infected...again.

That's all.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    I hope the job pans out for your husband. You guys need some good news, don't you?!

    You know, I had two cycles in between fertility treatments that were totally screwed up. Found out I had a cyst, and it lasted for two months. I had a very long cycle, for me, and then got AF so I thought I was fixed. Nope same thing the next month. Luckily, the month after things went back to normal. Hopefully, this will be your case too.

    Sorry about your infected ear! Those are so painful!
    Take care of yourself.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home