Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Back

Well, after a hellish week with no internet thanks to trying to switch from cable to dsl, I'm back. You try and save a buck with a "bundle" and as a bonus you lose all tough with the world at large for a week.

So, Hi! I'm still here.

Hey, I met Kathy McC at Motherhood and Angels!! She's awesome! I wish we were close enough that she could come over for coffee at our leisure! We had fun and I sincerely hope we can do it again. Big brother was in school, but let me tell you,, Kam is a doll! Barely so much as a wimper (I think she may have a totally different kid oon her hands now that his ears are fixed) while we ate a shopped and that smile! Oh, that smile will melt your heart. Fun stuff!

We're going to Atlanta Saturday for Jim's nephew's college "Gradulation", as Gracie says. She's excited about the plane ride and I am excited about the little detour.

Things with CC seem to be okay, as far as I know. Movement is still spotty and only serves to make me nuts. I have one day of feeling CC all the time and then two days of almost nothing. It's going to be the death of me.

I was thinking of all of you during my unplanned internet vacation. Especially you, Catherine. I'm not totally caught up yet, but it seems you have survived the birthdays. I'm still sending you hugs and love.

Off to go catch up!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

    I'm glad you're back! I worry, you know. :o)

    Still one more birthday to get through tomorrow. We'll survive...no choice.

    Have fun in Atlanta!

     
  • At 7:54 AM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    I had fun too! I wish we could have had a longer day, but it's hard when there are kids in tow.

    Next time I will bring Aaron. I know he would love Gracie.

     
  • At 8:22 AM , Blogger Laura said...

    Oh well, neener-neener, rub it in that you didn't move here so you could play with me :) I'm just kidding...that's cool that you got to meet Kathy. I think that we should have a big bloggy meet up somewhere, some day. Have fun at "gradulation!"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home