Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Here I am!

This is going to be quick and disjointed. Our ISP is still fouled up. I had to cancel the whole DSL busniness and go back to cable...which is a hassle in itself. Probably be next week before I'm back for real.

*****

Rifle is fine. Was back to himself the next day. I'm chalking it up to total confusion. Atlas (pom) is now not so okay. He's old and I guess being at the kennel was more than his belly could take. His gut got all out of whack and he ended up pretty sick. We've had to cancel our NC trip because I'm scared to leave him again so soon. Some may say I'm nuts for cancelling over a dog, but screw them.

*****

Level II was yesterday. All the parts seem to be right and growing well. It was hard to get a good look at CC's heart, so we'll see that on the fetal echo in a few weeks. Disappointing part was that we didn't get a money shot. Legs were tightly clamped. the U/S tech was not one of those who would go out of her way to try very hard though. We'll have other chances, but I wanted to know yesterday...

*****

I have no idea what's going on with you all. I'm so sorry. I'm going to try and catch up. I think of you all often and hope all is well.

*****

Stupid Vegas house is still for sale. Really puts a cramp on my shopping.

*****

Why does Target only have a lot of cute maternity clothes when I don't need them?

*****

I've grown out of my bras. I went from a nice 34B to a 36C with Gracie and to a 36D with Audrey. I believe I have graduated to a double something.

*****

The maternity swimsuits this year suck.

*****

I'm really not as disappointed about missing vacation as I thought I'd be. Why is that?

*****

I'm hungry and sitting here in Panera Bread is not helping. I'll try and check in again soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM , Blogger Roxanne said...

    Yeah for things going well!!!!!

     
  • At 4:40 PM , Blogger laura said...

    glad cc is going so well, and if he/she is inherently modest, then at least you can take comfort in how much easier that characteristic will make his/her teen years for you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home