Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Maybe Nots

Rach, I wish.

I've thought that *maybe* this goofy period *could* be *maybe* a pregnancy. I *could* be one of those women who has a goofy period and then lo and behold, pregnant. I mean, I know several of those.

*I*, however, am not usually that lucky. Well, certainly in the last 2 years I have not been that lucky. Seriously. I have totally written off that possibility because the thought of getting my hopes up again so soon after the crash and burn of another busted cycle is just more than I want to deal with at the moment.

I mean, logically, an 11 day lueteal phase is short. And, a period lasting a day and a half? Well, not since puberty my friends. So, something is definitely off. But, knowing my f-ed up body, it's more likely that it's a cyst or something that is screwing with me.

Having said that, I will pee on a stick tomorrow morning just to make myself feel worse, because that's what I do best. See, *maybes* in my life lately have totally ended with *maybe not*.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM , Blogger msfitzita said...

    (((HUGS)))) I hate that things can't just be simple, especially after you've already been through so much...

     
  • At 2:55 PM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    I did the same thing while trying ot conceive the tot. I had a 40 day cycle which is totally not like myself. My friend as well as my hubby told me I should take a test. I knew better, because I had been using my monitor, and knew I never ovulated. However, I not only took one test, I took three! I guess 'persistant' could be a word to decribe me. That or just 'dense'. And there was definitely no second line ANY of those times. When I finally got my period, I was a mess emotionally, and about $40 lighter.

    Not to add any fuel to the fire here, but when I had cysts, I had normal periods. A day and a half is a VERY short period. Maybe your body could be f-ed- up in a good way????

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger Anam Cara said...

    I am so so sorry Michelle. I wish this could be easier for you.(((hugs)))

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home