Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday

Hi Sweetie-

It's your fifth birthday! I can't believe it's been that long since I held you. I think of all the things you'd be doing this year and my mind boggles. It hardly seems possible. We're going to put your flowers out tonight. We're going to the place where your friends Madison and Brody are. I wonder if you've met them. I don't know if the Universe works that way or not. I haven't really figured all of that out yet.

Your sisters and I are making your cupcakes too! We're making piggies! I'll try to take pictures. I'm not very good about all that. I hope you get to enjoy them vicariously!

I bet you already knew that you have a new sister coming. I suppose you may have known before we did. She has been a real surprise. I have to confess that I'm scared about it. I don't know how I'll manage with three girls to take care of. I guess it's like when I was worried about you coming so close to your sister. I wish now that I could have had the chance to figure all that out. Life is funny sometimes.

I miss you baby. I wish you were here. I think of you all the time. You're in my heart and always on my mind.

Love You,
Mommy

6 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Happy birthday to your sweet girl, Michelle. Sending you lots of (((hugs))) today.

    Have a blessed day!

    MichelleA

     
  • At 7:49 AM , Blogger kate said...

    Remembering Audrey today...and sending you lots of ((((hugs))))

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

    I'm sending you hugs today too.

     
  • At 11:38 AM , Blogger Kathy McC said...

    Thought about you yesterday, because I remember that we lost our girls so close together. I like to think they must be together somewhere. I can't believe it's been 5 years.

    (((Hugs))) and thinking about Audrey.

     
  • At 3:24 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    HAppy Birthday Audrey and (((hugs))) Michelle.

     
  • At 6:41 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Happy Birthday Audrey. I'm sending all my love to your mom. {{{hugs}}}

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home