Discovering Me

Me on having babies, losing babies, trying to have babies and hoping to bring this one home.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Enough fun and games

So, Lauralu, I feel ya. Your escapades with morning sickness? Yeah. I get it.

I have spent the last 3 days exploding simultaneously from each orifice. I had hoped that since I didn't get a break on the morning/all-fucking-day sickness, I might be luck and catch a break. Ha! What a joke. It's worse. I never felt this bad with the girls.

So, at 10w4 days, things need to get better. Please. My washing machine needs a break and my kid needs attenion. Besdies, I'm almost out of bleach and I don't see a trip to the store in my future.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

    Oh jeez. I hope this improves for you and soon. Hoping for you:) I'd send you a ((hug)) but, you know, all the exploding and stuff...;)

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Blogger formerteacher said...

    Are you still taking the progesterone? I felt so much sicker than my first, PIO-free, pregnancy. When I stopped the PIO I did feel better, not perfect, but definitely better! Good luck!!!

     
  • At 1:07 PM , Blogger KB said...

    Damn boys. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home